This is the beginning to my busiest weekend of the month. Tonight I am seeing The Book of Mormon, tomorrow is Garth Brooks, and then Sunday I have a 5K to “run” (in all reality, I’ll be walking since it has been so long since I’ve ran). And, instead of enjoying my day off before the chaos, I opted to spend the day with my handsome nephew at the Railroad park. Priorities, man.
- I am not a morning person, so I love these tips on how to get more out of your mornings by Jen.
- Kristin combines my two favorite things – sangria & cider.
- A great post & idea from Nicole – a depression tracker.
- I’ve been following Kelly’s blog Adulting for a long time now and I just started reading her book – Adulting. I highly suggest it! It gives great suggestions without making you feel like a total failure at life.
- Just let me be the crazy aunt that I am and show you my awesome little Peanut:
Hope you all have a great weekend!