This week has been pretty shitty. I woke up on Monday morning without a voice and missed four days of work as a consequence. I’m not a huge fan of the doctor, so I knew I was sick when I actually went to the doctor on Tuesday. He sent me off with cough syrup and antibiotics and I’ve been on the couch the rest of the week. I also know I’m really sick because I’ve watched 7 movies — Inside Out, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, Swingers, Horns, Chronic-Con Episode 420, Galaxy Quest, and Lovelace.
Enough about this sick week, here’s my Fave Friday Five:
- Tips on taking a better selfie – now that I have a working selfie stick and these tips for better selfies, I am prepared to flood instagram with pictures of my lovely mug.
- I love everything about Kallie’s post about periods. I relate to every single item.
- Not having a niche blog is not the end of the world.
- My plan for 2016 is to read 30 books so I love to check out the most anticipated books for 2016.
- Making a Murderer – who else watched it? We knocked it out in a few days because we were so obsessed!